Quick Start - Creating your first server deployment
Make sure to follow the Setup Unity Modules guide before the steps listed on this page.
Make sure to download and add the PlayFlow Cloud Unity Asset to your project from the Asset Store.
Step by step guide on how to set up your first PlayFlow server!
- 1.In Unity, open up the PlayFlow window by going to PlayFlow -> PlayFlowCloud
- 4.If using the free plan, select the region for your server's deployment
- 5.Press the Upload button in the PlayFlow Cloud plugin window
- 6.Press the Start Server button
- 7.Once your server is started, you should get the URL & Port to connect to for your PlayFlow game server
- 8.Use this URL & Port to connect your game client's to the server
And that's pretty much it! Happy developing