With PlayFlow Cloud, it's super easy to set up SSL for your WebGL games! After uploading your server to PlayFlow Cloud:
1. Simply check the Enable SSL check box in the PlayFlow Plugin
2. Provide the port that your game is running on in the Server Port for SSL box in the PlayFlow Plugin Window. This should be the port in the WebSockets Transport of your Networking Library.
3. Then, press the start server button.
4. Press the Get Status button until your server is in a running state.
5. Once your server is running, use the server url and the port 443 to on your client to connect. Make sure you have checked "Use WSS" on your game clients
PlayFlow Unity Plugin
Connecting your clients: In order to connect to a server that has SSL enabled, make sure your Transport has WSS enabled for Clients.